In this workshop, you will learn to dye a silk bandana with natural materials including old flower bouquets, plant pigments, and food waste.
This hands-on workshop will include the following:
- Exploration of dye swatches to see the colors available in natural dye pigments
- Hands on Demo and instruction to creatively dye your custom one of a kind silk bandana
- Instruction on how to explore the craft and gather tools for dyeing at home
- An online document that includes the bundle dye steps, fabric preparation and resource list
- Includes all materials, light sandwiches, and drinks
Please pay in advance to reserve a spot. Limited to 16 students.
Click link below to pay and reserve your spot.
Any cancellations will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. If you need to cancel within three days of the workshop, we will keep your class fee and consider it a donation to Studios. Thank you for your understanding.